How do I create a contact in Jungo?
When you meet a potential client or business partner, you will want to enter their contact information into the system right away. This will help you to manage and track your communications with that Contact.
To create a new Contact from the Home page:
- Click on the Create New button in the side bar on the left.
- Select Contact from the drop down list.
- Choose either Client or BusinessContact (real estate agent or other referring partner)from the record type drop down.
The Record Type determines what fields are going to display on the next page.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter in as much contact information as you have available.
The four required fields on this page are Account Name (for a client, the Account Name will be the Loan Officer Database. For a referring partner, the Account Name will be the company name), Group (in most cases this will be Realtor, Client or Lead), Lead Source, and Last Name. These fields must be populated in order to save the record.
- Click the Save button.
- Choose Client as a default Record Type when creating a Contact.
- Choose Business Contact for realtors, appraisers, and vendors.
- You can find more information on Account Names in the Account Names section.
- Contacts must have at least one group, but can also be in multiple groups
- The Lead Source and Group lists are customizable. See the Modify Contact Picklists section for more information.