Choose the button that best fits you to submit your referral.
Program details and restrictions
1. CCMC wants to reward you for passing along leads for loans you can’t originate because you lack the necessary state license. You can also refer renovation loans to CCMC’s Renovation Loan Specialists, rather than originate them yourself.
2. Loan officers may be recommended, but there’s no guarantee that assignment will be made per your request.
3. Loan officers who close loans that derive from employee leads will receive their normal commission split less $500. Branch compensation will be unaffected.
4. You won’t be eligible for the $500 incentive if you don’t follow the process outlined above.
5. Payments cannot be made for referrals from or to affiliated companies (e.g. PenTrust). This restriction is due to RESPA anti-kickback rules (which don’t apply to employer-employee payments). Only employees of CCMC and its DBA partners (e.g. America’s Mortgage, PMG, etc.) may participate.
6. Eligibility is limited to loans closed in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, IN, IA, KS, MI, NV, NM, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY.
7. To receive payment of the $500 incentive you must be a CCMC employee at the time of loan funding which must occur within 12 months of your referral.
8. No referral fee will be paid on loans that receive discounted pricing under CCMC’s Employee Loan Program.